Return to Headlines

How to request a transcript/school records

Effective March 1, 2018, former students, educational institutions and authorized 3rd parties MUST request transcripts and education verifications ONLINE. Phone, mail and fax requests will NOT be accepted.

For current students and their parents/guardians, the Student Record Department at MenRiv will no longer process walk-in requests the same day; please allow three (3) to five (5) business days for requests to be processed.

Please visit this link to submit a transcript request and for more information: CLICK HERE

Additional Information

(Please read before submitting a request to avoid delays with processing)

Recent Graduates/Attendees: If you graduated in the last year, records will be available at your High School until September of the year of graduation. If you withdrew from school within the last three (3) years, check with the last school attended to see if your records are still available there before submitting a request to the Records Department

GED Verification/Replacement Diplomas: BCSD DOES NOT maintain GED records / replacement diplomas. Visit the SC Department of Education website at:

Birth Certificate/Immunization Record: BCSD WILL NOT provide these documents -&nbsp

Birth Certificate - Contact the Vital Records website at      

Immunization Record - Visit DHEC website at 

SAT/ACT/WorkKeys Scores: 

SAT Scores - or call 866-756-7346

ACT Scores or call 319-337-1270

WorkKeys - or call 800-967-5539

Special Education Records (EX: IEP, 504 Plans): Special Education records are maintained in the BCSD Special Education Department: To request these records call 843-899-8647.