2020 BCSD Summer Feeding Program information
Revised Thursday, June 25, 2020
(BCSD photo / Brian Troutman)
On June 1 the National School Lunch Program ended and drive through locations and bus routes for student feeding ceased operation. However, hot meals are still available this summer at 12 Berkeley County schools as a part of the BCSD Summer Feeding Program.
Beginning this week, hot meals will be served from 10:30 a.m. until 12 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Children (anyone 18 years of age and younger) will receive a lunch for that day and a breakfast for the following day at the drive through locations listed below.
Children must be present to receive meals. Summer meal menus can be found at https://berkeleynutrition.net/.
- Berkeley Middle School located at 320 N Live Oak Dr, Moncks Corner, SC 29461
- Boulder Bluff Elementary School located at 400 Judy Dr, Goose Creek, SC 29445
- Cainhoy Elementary School located at 2434 Cainhoy Rd, Huger, SC 29450
- Cane Bay Elementary School located at 1247 Cane Bay Blvd, Summerville, SC 29486
- Cross Elementary School located at 1325 Ranger Dr, Cross, SC 29436
- CLOSED WEDNESDAY, JULY 1 & THURSDAY, JULY 2 - College Park Middle School located at 713 College Park Road, Ladson, SC 29456
- Devon Forest Elementary School located at 1127 Dorthy St, Goose Creek, SC 29445
- Sedgefield Middle located at 131 Charles B Gibson Ave, Goose Creek, SC 29445
- Hanahan Elementary School, located at 4000 Mabeline Rd, Hanahan, SC 29410
- H.E. Bonner Elementary School located at 171 Macedonia Foxes Cir, Moncks Corner, SC 29461
- Sangaree Elementary School located at 1460 Royle Rd, Summerville, SC 29483
- St. Stephen Elementary School located at 1053 Russellville Rd, St Stephen, SC 29479
Those in need any further information are asked to contact Child Nutrition Supervisor Paul Hart at email@example.com or 843-899-5059.