NOTE: These plans are subject to change. Any updates will be marked and dated.
Student Arrival and Dismissal
- All students (car riders, walkers, bus riders, and bicycle riders) will arrive at school by 8:00 AM.
- Any student who eats breakfast will report to the cafeteria immediately after arriving on campus.
- Breakfast will be served and eaten in the cafeteria only.
- Once the bell rings at 7:55 AM, students will report to their homeroom classes.
- Students in band or strings will drop off their instruments to the respective room and will proceed to the cafeteria for breakfast or report to their homerooms.
- Staff members will supervise students at various entry points to encourage social distancing among students.
- End-of-day dismissal will be staggered to reduce the number of students exiting the campus at one time. At the bell, students who are walkers, bus riders, and bicycle riders will be dismissed first and will use the designated exit areas. Car riders will be dismissed and will report to the following areas: seventh-grade bus loop, seventh-grade car rider loop, eighth-grade cafeteria loop. Car riders will be dismissed and will report to the following areas: seventh-grade to the fine arts parking lot, sixth-grade to the bus loop, and eighth-grade to the car-rider loop. UPDATED 09/02/2020
- Student lockers for 7th and 8th grade will not be issued until the second semester to eliminate congregating in the hallway.