Hi folks -
Welcome to PE at CBE!
Keeping kids active is crucial for their physical and mental health, especially now. Your child will participate in PE for 60 minutes per week. Physical activity in school physical education programs is the cornerstone of an active lifestyle. School programs provide the skills, knowledge and attitudes that facilitate choosing physical activity after school, at home and in the community. I hope to provide the best experience for our students. Thank you for your support!
I pledge to:
Kathleen Crumpler, PE
- Establish a positive, safe learning environment for all students. Please make a note of your child’s PE day. Appropriate clothing and tennis shoes are paramount to safety and enjoyment of an activity.
- Teach a variety of physical activities that make PE fun and enjoyable.
- Create maximum opportunities for students of all abilities to be successful.
- Promote student honesty, integrity and good sportsmanship.
- Afford opportunities for students to succeed in cooperative and competitive situations.
- Prepare and encourage students to practice skills and be active for a lifetime.
Cane Bay Elementary School