FBE Car Rider Procedures
We are looking forward to a great 2021-2022 school year. Please read the following car rider procedures:
- In order to ensure the safety of all students, car rider numbers must be displayed before a student is called to the car rider loop. The administrative staff has asked the person calling car rider numbers not to call a name or number if the number is not displayed.
- Cars and golf carts entering the parent parking area in the afternoon should stay in the parent pick up line. This will avoid the dangerous situation of people and children walking between the vehicles during dismissal. Vehicles that enter this area will need to stay in the loop in a single file line.
- Vehicles should NOT be left unattended in the loop between 6:00-8:00am and 1:00-3:00pm.
- If you do not have your car rider number, you will need to park in the parking area and come into the front office to sign your child/children out. You will need to present a valid government issued photo ID such as: driver’s license, passport, U.S. military ID, permanent resident card.
- If your child rides in a car pool, please make sure the person picking up your child has his/her car rider number displayed in their window also.
- Each family will be issued 2 car rider numbers and each child will receive a backpack tag.
- Car rider numbers will indicate the number of children in the family/assigned to the specific number. Families with 1 child will be assigned a 1000 number, families with 2 children will be assigned a 2000 number, and so on.
- Please remember, the bell rings for dismissal at 1:50 PM.
- If a court order is in place, please make sure the school has the current version on file. Failure to comply with this request can lead to complicated legal issues and compromise the security system we have in place. If a court order determines that two different households will share transportation pick up, please contact the office to ensure safe procedures are in place. In some cases, children in the same family may need to be assigned separate car rider numbers.
Thank you for your continued support.