Welcome to the Office of the Senior Associate Superintendent for Operations and Administration
The Office of Operations and Administration is committed to supporting student achievement and growth by providing support to the Departments of Child Nutrition, Capital Projects and Planning & Growth, Facilities, Transportation, and Safety and Security.
Berkeley County School District's Office of Operations and Administration is committed to supporting the educational mission of the Berkeley County School District by providing safe and orderly schools that insure a positive and caring learning environment.
Areas of Focus:
- We will partner with stakeholders to build advocacy for our students, families, schools and district to promote transparency and provide accurate information.
- Communicate information regularly about new construction, renovations, capital projects and the development of a ten-year building plan.
- Partner with stakeholders to support student success.
- Provide timely and accurate information using a broad range of two-way communication methods to support awareness and advocacy for BCSD.
- Provide the safest and most efficient transportation to the students of Berkeley County School District every day.
- Strategic Growth Plan
- Facilities Assessment Plan