2021 Graduation Ceremonies
2021 BCSD Graduation Health & Safety Info
As safety and security remains the district’s number one priority, participants and attendees are expected to adhere to the following health and safety protocols at each venue*:
- Clear bag/no bag entry procedures will be in place at each venue.
- The North Charleston Coliseum has lifted all capacity restrictions so graduations held at the coliseum will no longer be required to use guest tickets. Graduations held on BCSD sites will adhere to the 6 tickets per graduate limitation.
- If graduating at a BCSD site, children 3 years of age and younger will not require a ticket; however, seating will be designated to accompany ticketed individuals only.
- If graduating at a BCSD site, children 3 years of age and younger will need to be held or placed on the lap of a ticketed individual during the ceremony.
- Sanitation stations will be available at each venue for attendee use.
- Attendees will be expected to remain in their designated seating area until the conclusion of the graduation ceremony. Attendees WILL NOT be permitted on the floor area designated for graduates before, during or after the graduation ceremony.
- At the conclusion of the graduation ceremony, attendees will be dismissed by section in an effort to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All attendees are asked to move directly to their vehicles and exit the venues.
- Graduates will be dismissed by school administration at their staging location following the graduation ceremony.
- Re-entry to the venue will be prohibited following the conclusion of the ceremony.
- The graduation ceremonies will be live streamed on the BCSD YouTube channel.
*The North Charleston Coliseum is not a district property. All attendees will be expected to adhere to safety protocols as outlined by the North Charleston Coliseum and the City of North Charleston. Health and safety protocols are subject to change at the discretion of the North Charleston Coliseum and the City.