2017-2018 School YearIn accordance with the the approval of the new start times for schools for the 2017-2018 school year, the new start time for Cross High School is 8:30 a.m., and the end time is 3:40 p.m. Please review the information below regarding the times for student drop off, breakfast, tardy/late for school, and dismissal.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Senfronia Smith, Principal or Ms. Leah Bryant-Simmons, Assistant Principal, at 843-899-8900 with any questions regarding the new school hours for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Car riders can enter the building for supervision at 8:10 a.m.
- Breakfast will be served from 8:10 a.m.-8:25a.m.
- Students will be dismissed from the cafeteria at 8:30 a.m.
- Students will be considered tardy/late for school after 8:40 a.m.
- Car riders will not be dismissed for early release after 3:15 p.m. If an early release is desired, parents must be in the building to pick up their student(s) before 3:15 p.m.
- Bus riders will depart from campus between 3:40 p.m. and 3:50 p.m. There will be more information from transportation in regards to bus routes, bus stops, and pick up and drop off.