Berkeley County School District's Office of Communications & Community Engagement supports the District's strategic plan and works to empower and collaborate with the District's audiences – including parents, staff, and community partners – by sharing engagement opportunities and timely, clear and appropriate information.Please contact the Office of Communication and Community Engagement with questions and requests related to:
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Details on the district's communication strategies, tools and protocols
- Communication, branding and marketing supports available to the district's schools and offices
- Opportunities to share engaging stories and important news conveyed through the media, district websites, staff and parent updates, social media, and other communication tools
- The district's overall approach to and plans for communication and engagement
- Questions about events for students, staff and stakeholders
- Business, not-for-profit and family partnership opportunities (including OneBerkeley events, etc.)
As the music of Motown and hits from the 60s and 70s pumped through the sound system in the BMS cafeteria, those dining, laughing and reminiscing on the lifetime they spent working with BCSD pondered what their legacy would be.
Students from each of Berkeley County School District’s high schools were honored Thursday at the annual Breakfast of Champions event hosted at Charleston Southern University.
This edition of In the Loop, published and distributed by the Department of Communications and Community Engagement, provides a highlighted summary of the Berkeley County Board of Education's regular meeting on Tuesday, May 22.
The South Carolina Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (SCASCD) has named its 2018 class of Emerging Leaders, and one of Berkeley County School District’s educators is among them.
The SCBDA Outstanding Performance Award is the highest possible award given to a band program in the state of South Carolina