Berkeley County School District's Office of Communications & Community Engagement supports the District's strategic plan and works to empower and collaborate with the District's audiences – including parents, staff, and community partners – by sharing engagement opportunities and timely, clear and appropriate information.Please contact the Office of Communication and Community Engagement with questions and requests related to:
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Details on the district's communication strategies, tools and protocols
- Communication, branding and marketing supports available to the district's schools and offices
- Opportunities to share engaging stories and important news conveyed through the media, district websites, staff and parent updates, social media, and other communication tools
- The district's overall approach to and plans for communication and engagement
- Questions about events for students, staff and stakeholders
- Business, not-for-profit and family partnership opportunities (including OneBerkeley events, etc.)
The Stratford Wind Orchestra (SWO) will perform at the Music for All National Concert Band Festival in March. Check out photos of students rehearsing in class Nov. 18.
The Stratford Wind Orchestra (SWO) will perform at the Music for All National Concert Band Festival in March. Stratford is the first band from Berkeley County to receive the honor, second in the lowcountry and the sixth school from South Carolina to be accepted into the event.
Six Berkeley County School District student-athletes representing three high schools signed a National Letter of Intent on Wednesday of this week, solidifying advancement to the collegiate level in sports with which they excel.
On Tuesday, November 12 BCSD hosted its annual Board Room Art Show. In total, there were 42 students with artwork selected to hang in the central office outside of the board room for the next year. This album contains photos of some of those students with their work and a few other pieces on display.