Welcome to the Office of Academic Services
Berkeley County School District's Office of Academic Services is committed to high student performance. We will realize high levels of academic growth and achievement for all students through an emphasis on literacy and STEMs (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) based instruction.Areas of Focus
- Develop and implement strategies to integrate the systemic use of technology as a tool to support teaching and learning.
- Evaluate and modify strategies to address student achievement with a priority focus on writing and math.
- Evaluate and modify strategies to address student achievement among all subgroups.
- Expand training in the analysis and use of data to parents, community members and all personnel.
- Enhance student achievement by meeting the social and emotional needs of students.
- Engage parents, community members and business partners to enhance instructional programs.
- Incorporate the traits of South Carolina's Profile of a Graduate into the culture of BCSD with a continued focus on the graduation rate.
“The content of these links are not controlled by Berkeley County School District. While school staff members review links when they are inserted on district or school pages, the contents of the linked page can change at any time. Furthermore, school staff members may not have reviewed links found within the linked page. If you find linked content that you consider inappropriate, please contact the Berkeley County School District Office of Technology or Office of Communications and Community Engagement. Explore the link(s) at your own risk.”