Welcome to Berkeley County School District
We are pleased you have decided to enroll your child in Berkeley County School District. We aim to make the registration process as easy as possible for all families. Our registration process is web-based for all aspects of student registration, including document upload. Should you have any enrollment questions you will need to contact your child(ren)'s school.
Who is a New Student
Those without the ability to register online will need to contact the school to arrange a date and time to register in person.If you are viewing this from a mobile device, please click the student registration link at the top of the page for more information.Active Duty MilitaryActive duty military families with current active duty orders to Joint Base Charleston residing anywhere in Berkeley County can choose to have their child attend Marrington Elementary and Marrington Middle School of the Arts, regardless of where their child is zoned. Marrington Elementary is located on the base of Naval Weason Station, Joint Base Charleston.
- Students who are New to BCSD
- Students who previoulsy attended BCSD but are returning to BCSD after a separation (withdrawal) from the district.
- Students who are qualified to enroll in Pre-K4 (CERDEP/Child Development)
- Students who are enrolling in Kindergarten for the first time (not previously in PK in BCSD)
- Moving from one school to another (change of Address)
HEAD START REGISTRATION: Visit the Head Start webpage for more information on the Head Start registration process.