STUDENT REGISTRATIONIn an effort to streamline the efficiency of enrolling students and to simplify the registration process for your child, we have implemented an online registration process. Please take a few moments to create a PowerSchool Online Registration login and register your student electronically.TO GET STARTED:
If you have any issues with the registration process, please click “Contact Us” from any page for help documentation, reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser) or call support at (866) 752-6850. For a list of Frequently Asked Question, click here.
- Click on the registration link below for the correct year you are registering your student.
- Create an account with a valid email address or cellphone number, if you have not already done so. Click here if you need to create an email address.
- Follow the on screen instructions through the registration process for your student.
- Review all information before submitting. (Changes after submission can only be made at the school).
- If you have additional students to register you will be prompted after completion of the initial record. You may choose to snap non specific student information to be carried over to the new student record.
- Upon successful completion of your student’s registration you will have the opportunity to print the completed registration form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your child will NOT be officially enrolled until registration procedures are complete and all required documentation is received at the school. Click here to view all Enrollment Requirements for Berkeley County School District.
HEAD START REGISTRATIONClick here for more information on the Head Start registration process.
PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORMIf you would prefer a paper registration please click here.