Welcome to NTHS at Stratford!
Membership in National Technical Honor Society is offered annually to a select group of students who meet the following criteria:
- Have completed at least three Career and Technology Education (CTE) courses earning at least three Carnegie units (seniors desiring membership must have completed or be scheduled to complete an approved CTE pathway before graduation).
- GPA of at least 3.500 (SCUGP) in CTE courses (must be maintained through graduation).
- Overall GPA of at least 3.250 (standard 4.0 scale) (must be maintained through graduation).
- No OSS or ISS during the current school year.
- No FAs or pending FAs during the current school year.
- Active in extra-curricular activities such as DECA, FBLA, HOSA, SkillsUSA, NHS, Beta Club, QUEST, Cyber Knights, JROTC, student government, or other acceptable activity.
Teacher recommendations, a completed application, and an induction fee are also required.NTHS at Stratford is structured as a recognition for the top students pursuing a CTE pathway. It is not a club that requires weekly or monthly meetings and activities. Members who meet the required criteria and complete their CTE pathway are recognized at a spring luncheon and at graduation with an honor cord.Please contact Mr. Eason in room 327 for more information.