This is a brief overview of what you need to know concerning graduation procedures. If you need to place an order with Jostens, they can be contacted at...
Mandatory Graduation Practice
Friday, May 20 and Tuesday, May 24th at 9:00 a.m.
Cross High School
Wednesday, May 25th at 7 p.m.
Cross High SchoolWilhemenia Moore Auditorium
Graduation Dress Code
- Knee-length dress or skirt under gown, dark color mandatory OR
black full length dress pants with dress blouse.
- Top and bottom of shoes must be black, heels no higher than 2
inches, flats recommended.
- Shoes must be enclosed or have a heel strap.
- White dress shirt with a collar and a solid or almost solid
black, gray or red tie or bow-tie.
- Black, navy or dark gray dress trousers.
- Dark socks and dark dress shoes.