Senior Dues- $60At least $30 must be paid by the end of October. The balance is due by the end of March. Senior dues are charged by every high school in BCSD and amounts vary by school. This fee covers costs of senior breakfast, costs to put on graduation ceremony such as sound technicians, custodians, security, flowers, programs, etc. Individual senior supplies such as graduation invitations and so forth should be ordered by the individual student through Jostens
Every student MUST order a cap/gown and tassel.All other items offered by Jostens are optional. Students should watch their e-mail accounts and social media for more specific information and the dates that Jostens will be on campus.
Annual Text and Technology Fee - $125.00
- Berkeley County Middle College has an annual fee of $125 per student.
- This fee is applied to text and technology usage.
- Students with a free/reduced lunch status may apply for a fee waiver or reduced fee.
- The fee should be paid no later than September 30 of each academic year.
- Students who do not pay the fee will not be able to participate in graduation and their diplomas and transcripts will be held.