Boulder Bluff Elementary feels that forming a partnership and communicating with parents is vital to our mission of educating our students and fostering opportunities for each student to build a legacy of success!
Methods of Two-Way Communication
- Email: Teacher email addresses can be found under the About Our School Menu on their Grade Level page. Teachers check their email daily (usually before school, during their planning period, and after school.) Please note, if you do not receive an immediate response, occasionally our school email filters will reject outside emails. Please contact your child' teacher by phone if you do not receive a timely response.
- Telephone: The BBE phone number is 843-553-1223. You can leave a message for a teacher to contact you when he/she can. If it is a time-sensitive matter, you need to leave a message with the office staff. Teachers cannot accept phone calls during instruction. They can call after school or during planning periods. It is VITAL that the school has a current phone number or method of reaching you for emergencies.
- Terrific Tuesday Folders: These folders should come home each Tuesday. They will contain any work your child has done in the last week and notes/ flyers from the teacher or school. There is a place for teachers and parents to make comments each week.
Other Methods of Communication
- Monthly Newsletter: A school newsletter comes home once a month to keep parents informed on school happenings, student achievement, and reminders of important dates.
- Grade Level News: Classroom teachers write newsletters periodically to keep you informed about upcoming field trips, topics of study, and scheduled assessments.
- Connect ED: BBE sends Connect ED phone calls to Faculty, Staff, and Parents to inform everyone of upcoming important events or schedule changes. The phone calls are sent to the home phone number supplied by parents when they register their students.
- BBE School Marquee: Our marquee alerts parents to upcoming events or holidays. It is located at the corner of the main entrance to our school.