- If your child has a medical condition, any allergies, or asthma and needs medication at school, please see the school nurse. You will need to complete the required paperwork before any medication can be kept at school and administered.
All medication must be picked up at the end of the school year or it will be discarded. New paperwork has to be completed each school year. If there are any changes in your child's medical condition throughout the school year, please tell the nurse.
If your child is not feeling well at school, they will be sent to our nurse, Mrs. Stump, for a health evaluation. You may be contacted to pick up your child from school.
A few reminders about medication and illnesses.
- all medication given at school must be brought in by a parent with a completed medical form
- medication must be in its original bottle
- if your child is running a fever or throwing up, please keep them at home
- cough drops are considered medication and students cannot carry them in their pockets
If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Stump at 797-2711.
Please use the following link to locate and access numerous documents related to BCSD Health Services.