The mission of the Stratford High Media Center is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas, information, and technology while providing a media program that is fully integrated into the curriculum and that has a positive impact on student achievement.
Goals and Objectives:
- To provide materials and services appropriate to the curriculum of the school.
- To provide materials and services which meet the information and recreational needs of the learning community.
- To provide opportunities for collaboration between the library media specialist and classroom teachers to incorporate information literacy into instruction.
- To provide age-appropriate and developmentally appropriate resources in all formats to meet the information needs of all users.
- To promote information literacy
- To implement the integration of the library media program into the curriculum through collaboration among all members of the school community-teachers, students, parents, and administrators.
Dr. Denise McDougal - Head Librarian
Ms. Amy Savage - Librarian
Ms. Kitchens - Librarian Assistant
· Hours Mondays - Friday 8:15 am - 4:30 pm
Pass needed during class but not before or after school
You are allowed to have 5 books out at a time
We have over 18,600 books in our collectionClick on the Berkeley County Library System logo to access the amazing resources they provide to all Berkeley County Residents!