St. Stephen Elementary expects all faculty, students, staff and parents to be Leaders! If students are leaders and follow the 7-Habits then the learning environment will always be at its best! The 7-Habits appear in every classroom as the "7-Essentials" these are our school-wide behavior expectations!
The SSE 7-Essentials
1. Be Proactive-Respect yourself and others by keeping your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
2. Begin with the End in Mind-Always be prepared (if you do not have it ask for it).
3. Put First Things First-Work hard, then play.
4. Think WIN-WIN- Do your best at all times.
5. SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD-Raise your hand before speaking.
6. SYNERGIZE-Work together at all times.
7. SHARPEN THE SAW-Take care of your body.