Welcome to Daniel Island School!
The Daniel Island School opened in August 2006 and was built to hold 1,200+ students. When we opened our doors in the 2006 we served 575 students. Our community has continued to grow and we currently serve over 1,400 students in grades K through 8th. Our modern facility is approximately 190,000 square feet and offers the latest in technology and space utilization for our students.
- 99 employees support 65 homeroom classes, related arts, and special education programs
- support staff of 47 dedicated employees maintain the framework of our school
- Adopt-A-Teacher Program to integrate business support created by our PTA
- Student/Certified Teacher Ratio 23:1
- Advance ED Accredited/SACS Southern Association of College and Schools