Our PTO Executive Board
President - Lisa Kelly
Vice President - Christina Mustakis
Treasurer - Jenna Perdue
Secretary - Tabitha Taylor
Our PTO meetings are held nearly every month at 6:00 PM (last Thursday of the month):
September 26October 24
Please remember to send in your Campbell's Soup labels and Box Tops for Education!
Parent involvement and participation are vital to student success. Parents participate in our school by getting involved in our School Improvement Council (SIC), participating in our Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO), and Volunteering. Parents are invited to participate in classroom activities, field trips, programs, and assemblies.
Stay informed. We encourage communication in many ways:
- Teachers maintain ongoing communication with parents through progress reports, phone calls, and conferences.
- School events are published on the website front page and on the school marquee.
- Principal communicates through phone calls via School Messenger and quarterly newsletters.
- School Improvement Council meetings are open to the public.
- We welcome volunteers and are continually seeking Educational Partnerships with businesses and organizations in our community. Please call 843-899-8880 if you wish to become involved in school activities. Spanish translation is available.