2021-2022 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If your child is currently enrolled in a Berkeley County School (not including HeadStart Program), you do not need to re-register as a new student. There will be a student information update sent through your Parent Portal during the summer for returning students
- This process does NOT include students moving from primary to elementary, elementary to middle or middle to high school.
- If your child is returning to the same school, they do not need to be registered. There will be a student information update sent through your Parent Portal during the summer for returning students.
- If your child is currently enrolled in CERDEP in the district, they should not register as a New Student.
If your child is new to BCSD schools, you will complete the online registration by selecting the appropriate link below. You will have the option to upload your documentation to the school through the registration process. (See the link to the left for Enrollment Requirements)
It would also be helpful to have the following information on hand during the registration process:
- Your child's previous school's address, phone number, and fax number, if applicable.
- Two additional contacts in the event that the school cannot reach the parents.
- Physician and Dentist name and phone number.
- Medicaid Number, if applicable.
TO GET STARTED:
Those without the ability to register online will need to contact the school to arrange a date and time to register in person.
- Click on the registration link below in the appropriate language
- Create an account with a valid email address or cellphone number, if you have not already done so. Click here if you need to create an email address.
- Follow the on screen instructions thru the registration process for your student.
- Review all information before submitting. (Changes after submission can only be made at the school).
- If you have additional students to register you will be prompted after completion of the initial record. You may choose to copy nonspecific student information to be carried over to the new student record.
- Upon successful completion of your student’s registration, you will have the opportunity to print the completed registration form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your child will NOT be officially enrolled until registration process are completed and all required documentation are received by the school (uploaded or delivered). To learn more about the required documentation, view all Enrollment Requirements for Berkeley County School District.
If you have any issues with the registration process, please click “Contact Us” from any page for help documentation, reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser) or call support at (866) 752-6850. A list of Frequently Asked Questions is also available for troubleshooting.
HEAD START REGISTRATION: Visit the Head Start webpage for more information on the Head Start registration process.