NOTE: These plans are subject to change. Any updates will be marked and dated.
- Kelly Services will be used to request substitutes. Head Start and CERDEP will use DSS cleared subs. Upon arrival, subs will have their temperature taken, disinfect/wash their hands and sign in. The office staff will direct them to their assignment for the day.
- Substitutes will follow the teacher’s substitute plans for instruction and disinfecting procedures as required by the district guidelines.
- Parents/guardians will NOT be permitted to eat lunch with their student(s). All necessary meetings with parents/guardians should be held virtual or by telephone, to the extent possible.
- The BCSD Volunteer Program will be suspended until further notice.
- All official deliveries (FedEx, UPS, etc..) will be made at the front office, EXCEPT for those which can be made to a specific part of the school via an exterior door or loading area.