NOTE: These plans are subject to change. Any updates will be marked and dated.
BEFORE and AFTER SCHOOL
- A staff member will take the students’ temperature upon arrival. If the temperature is above 99, the student will not enter. Morning care will be held in the cafeteria. Students will sit 6 feet apart. Items will not be shared.
- After school students will be in the cafeteria, media center, multipurpose room, and music room. Students will be seated apart and facing the same direction. Counselors will disinfect and clean areas before and after student uses. (ex. Tables, desks)
- The community restroom will be used during after school. The custodial staff will follow the disinfecting and cleaning protocols for the restrooms.
- Students will practice social distancing and wash/disinfect hands at appropriate times.
- Students will keep their belongings separate from others’ items and should take home for daily cleaning, to the extent possible.
- If the weather permits in the afternoon, students will have scheduled time outside. A staggered schedule will be implemented to limit the number of students on each playground. Outdoor equipment will not be used at this time. Students will wash/disinfect their hands before and after their outside time. Individual equipment will be disinfected before and after being used.