NOTE: These plans are subject to change. Any updates will be marked and dated.
HALLWAYS and COMMON AREAS
- Hallways and Common Areas
- Hallways and common areas such as the cafeteria, multipurpose room, and media center are marked for social distancing. Building occupants will follow the signage to move throughout the building.
- At this time, there are no large gatherings such as assemblies.
- Custodians will follow the daily cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Breakfast will be ‘grab and go” and can be picked up in the cafeteria in the morning. The cafeteria staff will scan student barcodes as they exit the serving line. Students will eat in the classroom. Lunch will be delivered to the classrooms by the cafeteria staff. Teachers will submit an electronic lunch count via Google Sheets by 8:00 am each morning to the cafeteria staff. Students with allergies will eat in a designated location with a staff member and return to their classroom after lunch.
- Blended students who are picking up breakfast will pick up their breakfast from the cafeteria via the bus loop from 8:30 am - 9:30 am. Lunch will be picked up from the cafeteria via the bus loop from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- If and when there is a scheduled snack time, snacks must be sent from home. Snacks will not be shared with other students. Head Start and CERDEP will follow the snack guidelines as outlined within the program regulations.
- Students will wash/disinfect their hands before and after eating. Desks and tables will be disinfected before and after meals.
- Students with documented health plans indicating food allergies that impact their eating location will eat in the cafeteria in a designated location. They will be escorted and supervised by a staff member. The students will disinfect/wash their hands before and after lunch. The designated area will be disinfected by a custodian.
- Medical tube feeding procedures will be performed in the nurse’s clinic.
- Approximate Lunch Times
- Head Start 10:00 am - 10:30 am
- CERDEP 10:15 am - 10:45 am
- Kindergarten 10:30 am - 11:25 am
- First 11:00 am - 11:45 am
- Second 11:20 am - 12:10 pm
- All classrooms have restrooms. The custodial staff will follow a daily schedule and follow the cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Community restrooms will be used during before and after school care. Counselors will monitor the restrooms and use every other stall.
- Weather permitting, recess will be outside. A staggered schedule will be implemented to limit the number of classes on each playground. Outdoor equipment will not be used at this time. Students will wash/disinfect their hands before and after recess. Individual equipment will be disinfected before and after recess.
- Hallways and Common Areas