NOTE: These plans are subject to change. Any updates will be marked and dated.
- Visitors without a Berkeley County School District badge are prohibited from entering the building, except as necessary in emergency or required circumstances.
- Visitation to the school is prohibited during this time.
- Teachers are encouraged to plan virtual visitations and conferences.
- In an effort to reduce the number of individuals entering the school, the volunteer program will be suspended until further notice.
- One permanent sub will be assigned to PSE. for the 20-21 school year.
- In the absence of a teacher, the school will utilize its permanent sub.
- In the absence of multiple teachers, the school will utilize Kelly Services to secure substitutes..
- PSE support staff will resume the role of substitute under special circumstances or if a substitute cannot be secured.