• Alumni:

    Congratulations on being a Stratford High School Alum! If you need a transcript, you must use the following link: http://www.bcsdschools.net/studentrecords or call the information line at 843-572-5491. 

    Attention: Berkeley County School District graduates from 2013-2018 are now eligible for scholarship funds through SC Promise to attend Trident Technical College. Click here for additional information.

    2020 Graduates:

    Congratulations on your last year of high school! Though there are many reasons to celebrate, let's not forget that there is still work to be done! Stratford High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely to colleges. See your School Counselor if you have any questions about Parchment. 


    Any student who needs a transcript for a scholarship application must pick up a Transcript Request Form from the School Counseling Office. There is no cost for a transcript for a scholarship application.


    Any underclassman who needs a transcript must use the Transcript Request Form, found in the School Counseling Office. This form must be signed by a parent and submitted with the $2.00 required fee.