Expectations, Classroom Procedures, and Assessment
Expectations for Students
- Adhere to all school and district policies.
- Respect yourself and others.
- Be in class on time, in your seat, and ready to learn.
- Raise your hand to be recognized.
- Listen carefully and follow directions.
- 1st Warning
- 2nd Student-Teacher Conference
- 3rd Parent Contact/Conference
- 4th Guidance Referral
- 5th Office Referral
- *Serious misconduct may result in an immediate referral.
- Academic Pep Rallies
- Praise & Prizes
- Positive Notes & Phone Calls
- Class Celebrations
- Enter the classroom quietly.
- Place all book bags, instruments, etc. in assigned areas.
- Begin the warm-up activity immediately.
- Maintain your agenda at all times.
- Have a chapter book with you at all times.
- Complete homework every day.
- Use the restroom between classes.
- Observe the locker schedule.
- All transitions should be swift, orderly, and quiet.
- Dismissal occurs at the direction of the teacher.
- 20% Class work
- 10% Homework
- 30% Quizzes
- 40% Unit Tests