Students in some courses are required to take End of Course (EOC) exams. These exams are administered near the end of the semester and comprise 20% of a students grade for the course.
Fall 2019 EOCEP Dates
- Window is December 3rd – 5th (Writing)
- December 4th - English I and II Writing
- Make-Ups will be December 5th for English I and II Writing
- Window is December 9th – 20th
- December 10th - US History EOC
- December 11th - Biology I EOC
- December 12th - English I and II EOCs
- December 13th - Algebra EOC
- Makes-Ups for ALL EOC Exams will be December 17th-20th
If you have any questions regarding End of Course exams contact Dr. Bradley at 843-820-3710.
See specific information for some courses with EOC exams by clicking the below links: