BCSD Libraries will ignite a lifelong passion for learning in every student through creative partnerships that offer diverse literary experiences, personalized instruction and innovative technologies.
Students, staff and community members are welcome to share the resources of the WES library media center. The library is open to visitors during regular school hours, as well as after school. We welcome all visitors!
- Students in 2nd through 5th grades may check out two books for a period of two weeks.
- Students in Kindergarten–1st grade may check out one book for a period of two weeks. 1st graders who consistently return materials may be allowed to check out one additional book after the first half of the school year.
- Students with one or more overdue books may not check out until their overdue materials are returned or renewed.
- Students may renew books, but they must have the book they wish to renew at the time of renewal.
- Overdue fines will not be assessed, but lost or damaged materials must be paid for.
Parents, Caregivers and Community members:
- Students that are accompanied by an adult may check out up to five books for a period of two weeks.
- Adults may check out up to five books for a period of two weeks.
- Overdue fines will not be assessed, but lost or damages to materials must be paid.