JROTC CLASSROOM RULES
1. Cadets will report to the classroom each day of class. They will be inside the classroom at the sound of the tardy bell. Cadets tardy to class will be given a warning for the first offense, a lunch detention for the second offense, parents contacted three offense with a lunch detention, and fourth offense ISS.
2. Doorways are for entering and leaving a room. Cadets will not stand in or block doorways.
3. Each JROTC classroom instruction period will begin with the class attendance being taken by a class leader in the LET1 classes. Upper class cadets, LET 2/3/4/5, are required to initial the Attendance Roster located on the classroom podium daily once they enter their classroom. Failure to initial the roster will result in the cadet being marked absent for that day.
4. Chewing gum, eating, talking, whispering or horseplay is not acceptable conduct and will not be tolerated in the JROTC areas.
5. No open drink containers will be brought into the JROTC classroom or office, before, during, or after the school day.
6. Classroom instruction will be conducted with all students at ease. Cadets will not slouch in their seats, put their feet on other desks, or be inattentive to instruction. Cadets are expected to sit erect with both feet under their desk.
7. During classroom instruction cadets will raise their hands in order to ask or answer a question.