The Berkeley County School District's Office of Technology (OOT) administers a large and dynamic network computing environment. We believe in technology innovation in education and are committed to providing high quality support and solutions for all users.
Technology is responsible for over 15,000 computers, 58,000 mobile devices, approximately 170 network file servers and approximately 3,200 smart classrooms spread out over 47 school campuses & multiple District office sites.
Other crucial services include:
- Application Deployment & Support
- Instructional Technology
- Internet Access & Security
- Network Upkeep
- On-Site & Remote Support Services
- Telecommunications Services
- Testing and Accountability
- User & E-Mail Administration