Summer Reading 2019Students can also access texts at their local public library. Public library cards are a great free resource and will connect you with print and electronic copies of books. If you have questions about how to access your library resources visit or contact your local branch.A list of Berkeley County Public Library branches is available HERE.Berkeley County Public Library eBooks FAQ and Access Directions
Access Berkeley County ebooks and emagazines HERE.
How to Register and Log Your Summer Reading
June 3rd - July 31st (Early Registration Opens Online May 20th)
1. Go to berkeleylibsc.readsquared.com and click “register.”
2. Select “I’m registering myself only” for an individual account or “I’m a parent registering my kids” for a family account.
3. Follow the prompts as they guide you through the process.
4. Make a unique username and password. Please write these in a place easily remembered, so that you may access your account throughout the summer.
5. Once an adult account is created, you will be asked to create accounts for each individual family member. Usernames
must be unique but can be similar to help you remember (e.g., BookLover1; BookLover2).
*Passwords may be duplicated for each account.
Once completed, you are ready to begin the 2019 BCSL Summer Reading Program. Visit your account often to submit the books you have read, play games, or watch educational videos to earn points and win prizes. Instructions for each age group can be found online. If you prefer a paper log sheet, you can print one online or get one from the library. Prizes can be redeemed at any BCLS library before August 5th.