2016-2017 School Year
In accordance with the the approval of the new start times for schools for the 2016-2017 school year, the new start time for Cross High School is 8:45 a.m., and the end time is 3:45 p.m. Please review the information below regarding the times for student drop off, breakfast, tardy/late for school, and dismissal.
- Car riders can enter the building for supervision at 8:10 a.m.
- Breakfast will be served from 8:10 a.m.-8:40 a.m.
- Students will be dismissed from the cafeteria at 8:40 a.m.
- Students will be considered tardy/late for school after 8:45 a.m.
- Car riders will not be dismissed for early release after 3:15 p.m. If an early release is desired, parents must be in the building to pick up their student(s) before 3:15 p.m.
- Bus riders will depart from campus between 3:50 p.m. and 3:55 p.m. There will be more information from transportation in regards to bus routes, bus stops, and pick up and drop off.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Senfronia Smith, Principal or Mrs. Georgetta Bryant, Assistant Principal, at 843-899-8900 with any questions regarding the new school hours for the 2016-2017 school year.