Cainhoy Elementary School
2424 Cainhoy Road
Huger, South Carolina
My name is Joannah Sampson and I am proud to be the Title I Facilitator at Cainhoy Elementary School. The grant I oversee as Facilitator includes a number of activities from providing supplies to students and teachers to running a volunteer program to working with parents at our literacy and math events. It is a job I truly enjoy!
When not here at Cainhoy, you can find me enjoying the outdoors golfing, at the beach or riding with my husband on his motorcycle. I also enjoy reading anything I can get my hands on, cooking and travel. I am the proud mom of three fur-babies whom I love dearly!
Should any parent, guardian or family member wish to
voice a concern, share a suggestion or just make a comment on any Title I
event, policy or procedure, please feel free to do so in any number of
We have a suggestion box in the Main Office foyer for comments,
concerns and suggestions. You may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call the school.
- Provide classroom supplies to students and staff
- Provide student recognition awards
- Provide technology related supplies such as ink, iPads and zip drives
- Provide software programs such as Lexia, Moby Max, IXL and Achieve 3000
- Provide an Interventionist to work with at-risk students in reading and math
- Provide professional development to teachers to attend conferences in reading, math and technology
- Fund the position of Facilitator to ensure compliance with Title I grant
- Provide parent training in Family Engagement Events
- Maintain and fund volunteer program