Before & After-School Care
at Howe Hall AIMS
|Non-Refundable Registration Fee || $25.00 per child|
|Morning Care (Hours 6:30 - 7:15 am) || $10 a week per child|
|After-School Care (Hours 2:30-6:00 pm) || $55 per week (1st child)|
|After-School for Each Additional Child || $45 per week, per child|
|Late Fee (for pick-up after 6:05 pm) || $10 for each 15 minutes|
Before and After School Information
- The director of the Before and After School program is Mrs. Yolanda Odgers.
- Your child must be enrolled in the Before or After School programs PRIOR to attending. Thank you!
- Parents must enroll their child in the After School Program if they cannot pick their child up by 2:45 pm.
- Payment is due on the first day of the week. Please make checks or money orders payable to Howe Hall AIMS.
- At this time, we are not open on days the students are not in classes (teacher workdays/holidays). We are open on half days. The fee for students not already registered with the program is $20 per child.
- The After School Program is open until 6:00 pm every school day. Any child picked up after 6:05 pm will be charged a $10 late fee for each 15 minute increment.
- The Before School Program is supervised by Mrs. Mary Doxsie and is open at 6:30 am. If your child is arriving at AIMS prior to 7:15 am he/she must be enrolled in the Before School Program. This program is set up to provide a safe environment for your child. The rate is $10 per week. There is a $25 registration fee for this program and there is NOT a daily fee. If you have any questions, please call Yolanda Odgers or Mary Doxsie at (843)820-3899.
Before & After School Care Director