Morning Arrival Procedures for All Students
Students should not be dropped off in the front parking lot of the school at any time!
- For the safety of our students at College Park Elementary, students will not be allowed to enter the building until 7:00 am. Students should not be let out of cars until staff members are on duty and begin opening car doors at 7:00 am. Please do not drop your child off and leave him or her unsupervised. (Students entering the building before 7:00 am must go to morning daycare and will need to complete a Bow Wow Club form and pay a $25 registration fee. Students may be dropped off for morning daycare until 7:05 am. You may contact the school at 797-2711 to register your child for the Bow Wow Club.)
- 3rd,4th, and 5th grade car rider drop-off will be the loop on the right side of the school. This will be the first entrance and road to the right as you come onto Davidson Drive. Please make sure to pull up as far as possible before letting your child out of the car. This will help to keep a better flow of traffic. Students should proceed up the sidewalk into the front of the school and enter through the front doors and go directly on to breakfast or class.
- 4K, 5K, 1st and 2nd grade students and siblings should use the loop in the front of the school for drop off. Please make sure you are in the lane closest to the school for drop off. Please make sure to pull up as far as possible before letting your child out of the car. This will help to keep a better flow of traffic. Students needing breakfast may go directly to the cafeteria.
Drop Off Locations
- All 4K classes should be dropped off near the overhang area of the 4K building.
- Perry, Micko and Philyaw Homerooms - School's front door area
- Wilkie, Laidlaw and Infante Homerooms - Stairs near the overhang
- Brett, Osborn, Lloyd and Hartzog Homerooms - Stairs near the overhang
- All other first grade homerooms - School's front door area
- All second grade homerooms - School's front door area
Bow Wow Club Drop Off
- Morning daycare is offered beginning at 6:30 am for those students who need to be dropped off before 7:00 am. Morning daycare will be held in the multi-purpose room and parents using morning care should enter the road by College Park Middle School. The cost of morning daycare will be $5.00 per child per week and will ensure the safety of your child.
- Front walkers should use the sidewalks and enter the building through the front doors. Back walkers should use the back sidewalks and stop at the bridge at the bus loop and wait for a staff member to cross. (Buses and Bow Wow Club drop off will also be in this area.)