Morning and After School Care
The purpose of the Berkeley County School District Before/After School Program is to provide quality care for students attending Berkeley Schools. (These programs are not offered at every school.) Children will be provided a snack, along with supervised homework and activity time during Ocean Club. Supervision will consist of a director and a staff with a ratio not to exceed 15/20 to 1.
- Morning care begins at 7am and after-school care ends at 6pm. There is a $10.00 fee for students that remain after closing, payable at the time of pick up.
- There is a registration fee of $25.00 upon enrollment for each child. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE should your child withdraw or be excluded from childcare for sufficient cause such as failure to follow acceptable student behavior outlined in the discipline regulations or violation of the payment policy.
- The cost for after-school care is $55.00/week, and $10.00/week for morning care, to be paid in advance of the first school day of each week. The cost for a second child attending after-school care is $45.00/week and $10.00 for morning care. Early dismissal and/or half days will count as a regular school day.
- There is a late fee of $5.00 that will be assessed FOR EACH WEEK that the payment is late.
- All weeks will be full price except a two day week and will be charged at the rate of $20.00 (ex: Thanksgiving week)
- Payment is required for each week of the program whether your child attends or not in order to reserve the space.